Monday, February 28, 2011

Spring Cleaning =)

Well, since moving into the house a lot of stuff has been tossed into the garage until it could be put in its proper place. It was getting pretty full, so this weekend Nick, me and Jayson worked on getting rid of the excess and I must say it is looking pretty good! I was going to take before and after pictures, but I forgot haha. Jayson did pretty well playing along side us in the garage while we worked. I got a couple cute pictures of him and Nick during our adventure.

Here is Jayson and Daddy playing with Daddy's old drum sticks and drum pad. They were sounding pretty good = )


Here they are again, this time taking a rest on the tailgate of Daddy's truck. How cute are my boys, really?!
Even though we were tired, dirty and had crunchy cockroach guts on our socks... It was a wonderful day because we got to spend it together =) Although, I really could have done without stepping on that old, dead cockroach! EW!!!

No comments: