This is the little man in the tub with some crazy hair (mommy was having fun).

This looked like Jayson was doing his best 'Little Mermaid', but he was actually 'swimming'.

MOHAWK! hehe again, mommy was having fun. We have since cut his hair as you can see in the pictures from the last post.

Jayson wearing daddy's hat. He put it on himself, backward even.

Ok, this is the most recent family picture, taken January 1st. It is a little grainy-looking because of the way it was edited. I copied it from our photographers website. We are having issues with the disc she gave us of the originals, so for now this will do.

Well, I hope you enjoyed the few pictures I posted. Once we get the new disc of our family pictures I will be posting more.
1 comment:
Cute family pictures! Your little boy is adorable!
-Ahren
Post a Comment