Saturday, February 19, 2011

I feel it is time to update a bit more in depth than the last time I posted so here goes...

Nick is no longer with Nissan as a service writer, he is now with Toyota as a service writer =) He randomly received a call in August or September from a manager there who asked him to come by on his lunch break to have a talk. Nick was obviously very curious what it was all about so he went on over later that day and was offered the job after an impromptu interview. Turns out, Toyota was looking for a new service writer and the parts manager, who frequently worked with Nick when he needed Nissan parts for his customers, told them they needed Nick. We are so blessed to have this opportunity put into our laps. The pay is better and Nick really enjoys working with the people there. He comes home in a much better mood!! I am so thankful for this change!


I still stay home with Jayson full-time and am thankful we have the means for me to do that. I wouldn't know how to juggle work and motherhood! It's hard enough just juggling motherhood! I love the bond Jayson and I have, but it would be nice to be able to pee without him banging on the door crying ha ha ha. One of my goals this year is to stop drinking Dr. Pepper (yes, again), lose some weight and get healthy so I can feel good about trying for another 'little one' by the end of this year =) Jayson needs a playmate and we are itching for another one, but I need to be able to keep up with two!


And YES, we are still going to be sealed in the Temple! We have definitely procrastinated and been distracted, but we are learning to organize our lives better and put first things first. We have chosen to be sealed in the Mt. Timpanogos Temple so my Utah family can attend! It will most likely be on our 4th wedding anniversary (10/13/11).

Jayson is two years old and such a cutie! He has grown so fast and I want it to slow down so I can enjoy it more. He is proving to be a lot like his 'Papa' (my dad). He is very loving and sweet. You can tell he is going to be a little prince charming, or a romantic when he is older. When he tells you he is sorry he feels the need to gently brush your cheek as he says it. It is so sweet and makes me melt every time! He is also quite silly, as most toddlers are, but he has his own way of entertaining adults. Like today he had me put a stuffed moose on his shoulders so he could give it a 'horsey ride' (as my dad calls it). My dad has made a tradition with the grandkids where when it is time to leave Papa's house, the children small enough, get horsey rides on his shoulders (one at a time) out to the car. They all have loved it and Jayson apparently wanted to share the joy with the stuffed moose =) I took a couple pictures of his little 'moosy ride'.





Well I hope you enjoyed this little update, especially you Grandma Nuttall =) I will try to get more pictures posted for you!

Love you all and hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments: