Jayson was a Dalmatian puppy for Halloween this year, although he was not too thrilled about it at first, he had warmed up to it by the time we arrived at the Trunk-or-Treat. At the 2nd car we stopped at, Jayson was given M&Ms as his treat and he just held onto it with both hands, staring intently at them for about 5 minutes straight. I am not joking! He didn't even cry for me to open them right away for him, just stared. That all changed once he saw his cousin, Claire. It was time to eat candy and play!
This is quite a common sight when Grandpa and Jayson get together. They tire eachother out from all that play time!
This little boy is quite the ham, and doesn't always cooperate for pictures but we hope you enjoyed what I posted and I will try to take more with a real camera, rather than a cell phone.




1 comment:
Such a cutie pie!
Post a Comment