When Nick and I were doing the spring cleaning, we had to set up a bunkbed in the office (for company coming this month) and move the twin bed that was in there originally, into Jayson's room. Since we were putting it in his room anyway we decided to let Jayson sleep on it and see what he thought about it. Well, last night he fell asleep in the car on the way home and so I brought him in and layed him in his big boy bed, tucked him in tight, put a pillow on the floor (just in case!) and rolled up a blanket on the edge of the bed under his blanket to create a sort of.. barrier or mountain so he couldn't roll off. He woke up a little as I layed him down and he looked confused and worried, but after looking around for a few seconds, he put his head down on the pillow and starting nodding his head while saying "ya, ya". So he was approving of me putting him in his big boy bed LoL.
He looks so small in that big bed!

He is all tucked in and even has his bunny and fuzzies close by =)

He woke up once, around 1am, but he was just thirsty. After he drank from his sippy he went right back to sleep. Then at 9am he woke up and all was well! He didn't roll out of bed and he slept mostly through the night. He was excited to see that he had slept in his big boy bed! It made me so happy, it was like Christmas as a child. I was so excited to wake up in the morning to see how he did!! I am so proud of our little man, he is getting so big and making life so much fun!
No comments:
Post a Comment