Thursday, April 29, 2010

PiCtUrEs!

These are pictures from the listing on the internet so it features the seller's furniture and such, but I am too excited to wait and take my own pictures =)

This is the front of the house, I am so stoked about the fenced front yard! Eventually I think we will change the fence to a lower, wooden, brick or metal fence, but for now this is great!

This is the living room (the walls will be painted right away, orange isn't my color ha ha).

This is the kitchen and dining room (and the door leading to the backyard).
Here is the lovely backyard! On each side of the house there is a large cement patio. Those are definitely going to come in handy for bbq's and working on Nick's dirt bikes =)
This is going to be Jayson's bedroom, which is across from the master bedroom. There is also going to be an office/guest room, but there isn't a picture of it.

This is the master bedroom, not big, but if Jayson stays on this 'no sleeping' kick, there is no need for a bedroom big enough for two ha ha.

And this is the master bathroom. There is a hall/guest bathroom but again, no pictures of it.

I will put pictures up as we get it painted and everything gets moved in and decorated in 'Nick and Tiffany' style =)
Oh and it is official, our closing date is May 19th!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE it Tiffany, so cute! I can't wait to see it all Blank-ed out with your paint and finishing touches! Congrats!

Angela said...

Yay! I'm glad you'll be in our ward! It was good to see you Sunday. Have fun decorating!