Hi all, it has been a very long time since our last blog, but I am trying to do better, I promise!
We have some fun and exciting news.... we are buying a house!!! Nick and I put an offer on a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom house last week and the offer was accepted just 2 days after we put the offer in.
This house is just beautiful, small but beautiful, and has a very decent sized backyard. The front yard is a nice size as well and it is even fenced in! That will make it so much nicer to play with Jayson outside because he likes to run away! There is no carpet, just tile and wood laminate flooring, which is nice for our allergies, but now we will have to buy a rug so Jayson has a softer place to roll around on =)
We are supposed to close on May 19th and I will get pictures up as soon as we get the keys =)
As for us peoples, Nick is still working at Sonora Nissan as a Service Advisor. I would say he loves it... but that would be a lie. He is enduring it for now, eager for us to finally be in a place of our own, until he can get a job elsewhere that will be less stressful and pay the same, or hopefully more. He is working very hard for us to get where we want to be and I love him very much for that =)
Jayson is a ball of energy that never sleeps! He keeps me up til the wee hours of the morning and only sleeps for a few hours at a time, most the time not napping during the day. It is getting very stressful, so I can not wait until we are in our house and I can get him on a schedule without keeping everyone else in the house up. Other than not sleeping, Jayson loves to be outside, he would live out there if we let him! He is going to have a blast in the summer when we get the kiddie pool out and can splish and splash all he wants. He tries relentlessly to splash in the tub and gets so mad when I stop his hands. I think he was meant to be born a fish =)
And me, well I am just a stay at home mommy right now, but when Jayson's sleep schedule gets better I hope to get just a part time job so we have a little extra income to put aside as savings or use for Emergency Preparedness/Food Storage. I haven't been much of a homemaker while living with my parents until we get into our house. It's too hard fighting for the kitchen lol. All the homemakers will probably call me crazy for saying this, but I am exciting to make meals for my family, clean up after them and organize our home =)
4 comments:
as someone who has been in your position (living with parents or inlaws) I can say with confidence that i totally understand how you feel:) it was a blessed day when we finally moved into out own house too! good luck
I don't think you're crazy--I love cooking meals and organizing our home for my family. Cleaning up after them is hard to be excited about for me though... :) Congrats on the house! Hopefully this is a sign of more blog posts in the future? :)
Congratulations on the house! It will be fun to see the pictures when you post them.
I can onlly imagine how exciting it will be to have a place of your own. Not that living in the Nuttall house wouldn't be a total fun party, and there is probably nothing like being able to see your mommy anytime you want, it is always nice to have all your things with you adn not in storage. hopefully when you are settled in Jayson will get used to his new home and get a sleep schedule, I bet your mom will be missing you guys like crazy though. Love ya!
Post a Comment