Here is Jayson being wide awake and following the camera (he was quite fascinated with it!)
I was taking a picture of him in this onesie to send to his Aunt Erica, who had bought it for him, and he was trying so hard to focus on his hands that it made him cross-eyed hahaha! It was just way too cute and hilarious to not put on here. I will try to get more up soon, but as you have already noticed, I am a bit slow at all this. Have a good day all!!
5 comments:
He is so stinkin cute!
yeah you have a couple pics up and they are very cute I hope to see you this time in a few months when I come home to visit! Hope you are enjoying your cutie!
Love your pictures! Good job on figuring out how to post them! :) Jayson's crossed eyes make me laugh every time I look at it! LOL
What a cutie pie you made!! He made me smile (:
Oh my goodness hes is perfect. I love babies, tiny toes, tiny fingers, tiny bums, tiny everthing.
Post a Comment