Thursday, January 22, 2009

Gall bladder surgery update

Well I had stones in my gall bladder (ick)! They had me go back to the hospital about a week ago for an endoscopy into my liver to make sure there weren't any stones that had tried to pass from my gall bladder. Good news, there weren't any! I only have two more follow-up appointments and then I am done with all this. The best part is no more hospital visits! At least not for this... I pray nothing else happens that may send me, Nick or Jayson back there. The smell alone is enough to send me running - blah! Oh, when I went in for my follow-up after the gall bladder surgery, the doctor gave me a little container (normally used for urine samples) that had 'my stones' in it she had taken from my gall bladder - totally grosss! She told me to take it home and show it off, now I don't know what to do with it. Do you keep that sort of thing?? Oh well, it will find it's way to the trash eventually I assume. Any ways, well Jayson is doing well. He is growing like a weed, fortunately a very cute weed =) Nick and I are thoroughly enjoying being parents and love him to pieces! Thank you every one for your well wishes and congratulations, it is appreciated as always. Love you all!

No comments: