While I was folding laundry, Jayson quietly climbed on the couch and was pretending to type on Daddy's computer. He even settled himself in with his little red pillow I made for him (he carries that thing everywhere!)

Here he is at In-N-Out enjoying his french fries and ketchup just before we headed over to the park for some much needed play time!

Look at our little pilot =) This was at the park and Grandpa just couldn't resist putting him in there for a picture.
I saved the best picture of him for last - this makes me laugh every time I see it! He is such a ham, and knows just how to entertain the camera =)

Hope you enjoyed the few pictures I had, I can hardly believe he is going to be 17 months old soon. Less than a month and a half until he can go to nursery at church - it will be so nice to be able to listen to the lessons again =)

1 comment:
Love these pictures! That last one cracked me up! :)
Post a Comment