Monday, December 15, 2008
37 weeks!
Hello again everyone! I have more good news from my appointment today. I am dilated 2-3 cm and I am now 80% effaced!! How awesome is that?! My midwife told me if I keep walking and bouncing on my little ball that I will probably have him this week! I'm not so convinced he will come that soon, but I definitely think he will be here before his due date of January 6th. I'm just annoyed that he is due so close to Christmas. Every friend I have had that had a birthday this close to Christmas has hated it! I will try my hardest though to separate the two occasions for him. I want him to know that his birth is special too, just like Christ's, but obviously in different ways. Anywho... So my assignment from the midwife is to walk and bounce like I've never walked or bounced before! Ha ha ha... Oh also, she noticed my face was a little puffy today and my blood pressure was a little high. She told me to go straight to labor and delivery if the puffiness continues or gets worse. Or if I get a headache that won't go away with Tylenol. Other than that, everything else is good and baby is healthy and is heartbeat is strong! I will keep everyone posted this week on any happenings =)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment