So today at my appointment my midwife checked me to see if I had dilated or effaced at all and to my surprise I had! I am almost 2 cm dilated and I am 40% effaced =) She told me to just keep walking and doing what I am doing and he will get here soon. I really want to have him early (and not just for a tax write-off!) I am just super anxious to finally hold him and meet him =) Nick and I still have A LOT to do to be ready for our little man to arrive, but I feel confident that everything will just fall into place once he is here. I just want to finally have him here! Other than that, my midwife said everything is good. He is measuring close to 6 lbs. right now and I hope he will stay close to there cause other wise I will be panicking! Hahaha... I was told that at most (if born by due date) he will be 7 1/2 lbs. I think I will be good if he doesn't surpass that. Oh and he is still head down (whew!) I get worried about that because that means an inevitable c-section. I really don't want a c-section, especially since I want more than 3 kids and most doctors don't let you have a VBAC or don't let you keep your uterus after 3 c-sections. Ugh! But as of right now, everything is going in my favor =) I will just keep praying that everything will continue as smoothly as it has been. My appointments are now every week so I will be writing even sooner than before! Have a great day everyone and thank you for reading!
2 comments:
Yay you! I hope your little guy comes early for you. Would've been nice to have a 7 pounder - good luck!
WOO HOO, YAY for DIALATION! I can't wait to see you holding your little Jayson. You have to call me or have Shelly call me when you are in the hospital. I love the excitement that surrounds labor and getting to visit after the baby arrives!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment