Tuesday, November 25, 2008
34 weeks =)
Here is the latest appointment update! He is measuring right on time and is still head down. He is oh so active!!! Kicking, rolling, and tumbling all around all day long! It gets a little obnoxious, and painful at times, but it is still fun to feel him. It will have to do for now since I can not hold him yet. I have been getting Braxton Hicks like nobody's business this last week! I almost thought I needed to go to labor and delivery on Saturday with how many practice contractions I was having. They started to hurt after a while too. That will teach me to have a yard sale at 7 in the morning after only getting 2 hours of sleep! Haha, once I layed down though, the contractions stopped. I just did too much that day with too little sleep. I am still getting pretty swollen, even to the point where my fingers start falling asleep because the swelling is pinching nerves. I only have 6 weeks left I am realizing, so I have been panicking a little bit just because there is so much to do and I don't feel like I can get it all done!! So that is the latest events of the pregnancy and I will be updating again in two weeks!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
THe big day will be here before you know it! I can't wait to see the cute little guy!
Post a Comment