Tuesday, November 11, 2008
32 weeks and counting!
Hello all! I had my 32 week appointment on Monday and everything is good. Jayson is still head down so that eased my mind quite a bit. I am really hoping he stays that way! He is about 4 lbs now and his heartbeat was nice and healthy. The Saturday before my appointment I had my first case of elephant ankles hahaha... I worked that morning and I noticed when I got home and took my shoes and socks off. I about had a heart attack! I was lucky not to have any swelling until now. Ever since Saturday I have had pretty consistent swelling in my hands and feet. It hurts at times but my midwife said it's normal and nothing to worry about. It's more annoying than anything else. I hate the way it feels (all tingly when you try to bend your toes or fingers - blah)! I was told to drink more water to ward off any signs or symptoms of preterm labor. I haven't had any yet so it's just as a precaution. The only thing that is really really getting on my nerves is not being able to get comfortable. Whether I am trying to sleep or just sit and watch tv, I am always uncomfortable! I can't find any way to help ease it either. I have tried pillows and positions and nothing seems to help... Oh well, I just have to remind myself that it is all worth it =) Well that's all for now. Have a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope the swelling has gone down, you are such a cute preg. girl! I love seeing you in this stage of life, I will love it even more in another month and a half! It is great seeing you almost every week! HAve a great day~
Sorry about the uncomfortableness - it's just part of the process! (I think it makes you more anxious to just get that kid out!) I was lucky to not have any swelling - but check out Linsey Farar's blog! I'm sure she sympathizes! :) Have a great day, it'll soo be over!
Post a Comment