Friday, September 5, 2008

He has a name!!

Hello everyone! Thanks again for the wonderful comments, they are much appreciated. I just don't know how to respond back to them - hahaha... I wanted to write a quick post to let everyone know that we have finally picked a name for our little guy. He will be named Jayson Robert Blank. We put the 'y' in there to mix things up a bit. We aren't exactly traditional people hahaha... Anyways, that is all for now - have a great weekend and be safe!

2 comments:

SFHS Class of 2000 said...

i think jayson with they y is super cute! Congrats again, and when is the due date? Keep forgetting...glad you are doing well.

Anonymous said...

I can't wait to meet little Jayson, oh and I saw which condo is for rent. I don't know what the inside looks like, but the outside is nice, it is the one right when you pull in, the one with the tile roof which makes it look way nicer than the other ones! It also has a garage and not just on e of the car ports! You should come check it out!