Sunday, August 10, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!!

We are having a baby boy!!! We had our official ultrasound on Thursday the 7th where we were told it is definitely a boy, no mistaking it! We are so happy to be having a little boy. We don't have any names picked out yet, so if you have any suggestions, please send them our way! The ultrasound technician measured him and looked at his heart, brain, bones, etc... and he said everything looks perfect! I have been feeling him move a lot more now and it's more intense since he has gotten a bit bigger since the first time I felt him move. At night he is SUPER active and sometimes even wakes me up from moving so much. It is getting more and more uncomfortable to sleep at night, now that my belly is getting bigger. I haven't quite mastered the 'pillow under the belly' technique yet, ha ha ha.

2 comments:

Jeff and Ang said...

Yay!! Congrats to you and your hubby!!!! I'm sure you are anxiously awaiting the day you can meet your little boy (: Good luck on picking the name, I'm sure you'll find the perfect name!!

Anonymous said...

Hooray for your little boy coming! I hope he is as cute as you guys are, I have no doubt he will be. Glad you are not feeling sick as before. How has your back been feeling? Shelly told me a few of your names, out of the ones she told me you guys were discussing, I think I like Matthew the best out of those. Goodluck, I can't wait till your shower!!!!!!!!!