Tuesday, September 23, 2008
25 weeks = 6 months!!
Hello everyone! I had an appointment on Friday the 19th and everything was great! Although, I was told I had gained 8 lbs since the last appointment, but in total I have only gained 2 lbs, since I was pretty sick at the beginning. My midwife did say that it is pretty normal for a woman to gain weight rapidly toward the middle to end of pregnancy, after being sick at the beginning, but I just shouldn't over do it. Nick and I were out of town for 4 days in between appointments and she said that could have been a big part of it since eating healthy during travel isn't always possible. Not to mention, I also had a cold for 2 out of the four days travelling and then it stuck with me until just a few days ago. In any case I am trying really hard to get back on schedule and continue eating better and drinking lots and lots of water! Nick and I are going to be able to go on regular walks together soon because he has accepted a promotion at work where his hours are more comprable to 'normal' living lol... But I am excited to be able to see him more and have him as an exercise buddy (it is so hard exercising alone). I can't believe I am 6 months already, it is just flying by! I am SO not prepared! I will be having a baby shower the beginning of November and if you are reading this, then you are invited! I will still be sending invites though just so you all can be sure =) I will give more details when it gets closer. That is all for now, but I may be writing more often now that my appointments will be 2 weeks apart instead of 4! Love to all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment